Information about Winter Cycling Congress 2015 Leeuwarden is available on the Web site. Stories about winter cycling and more in-depth information about WCC ’15 can be found here the blog. Social media is where we post the latest congress news, find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The Posts below give a bit of background about the the 2015 congress location – Leeuwarden is more than a conference venue it is a living lesson in placemaking – events planned around the congress and logistics for planning your trip.
- Directions to congress venues and Naviki
- Leeuwarden: a year-round Dutch cycling city
- Reaching Leeuwarden by train
- Dinner at the Fries Museum 11 February
- Introducing Leeuwarden: host of WCC ’15
- Suggested Accommodations WCC ’15 Leeuwarden
- Introducing Fryslân, NL: An ever-evolving cycling province
- Placemaking in Fryslân: the Shared Space Study Tour
- Fietsen in de winter: Introducing the Dutch tradition
- Come cycle with us at the Winterfietselfstedentoch!
For more information about attending the congress or general inquiries, email info [at] wintercyclingcongress2015 [dot] org.
#WCC15 In the News
- 3 Winter Cycling Myths Debunked – Momentum Magazine blog
- Winter Cycling & Winter Cycling Congress 2015 – Streets.MN
- Winter Cycling Congress – Verkeer in Beeld
- Kunnen we ‘het hele jaar rond fietsen’ promoten? – Verkeerskunde
Email info [at] wintercyclingcongress2015 [dot] org to request the congress logo.
Feel free to share the video below, it’s a sneak preview of year-round cycling in the Netherlands.
The Winter Cycling Congress 2015 Leeuwarden is made possible through the support of our generous sponsors and partners, including this year’s host Regionaal Orgaan verkeersveiligheid Fryslân, (Regional Traffic Safety Board of the Province of Fryslân) and organiser Mobycon a research & consulting business in traffic, transport & mobility.
For more information about getting involved, download the Sponsorship_Invitation.
More about the Winter Cycling Congress
The Winter Cycling Congress is a project of the Winter Cycling Federation. For more information about WCF or the past WCCs, check out the Web sites below.